To do list:
- Send wedding contract
- Send Susan G. Komen gig contract
- Mail 2 books
- Check out a store closing for sales!
- While at the shopping center, buy a 2009-10 planner (I'm starting to book gigs and shows in July and my current planner only goes to June 09. And yes, I prefer a hard copy that I carry in my purse.)
- Pay credit card bills on-line
- Clean room
- Buy more packing tape (I've been mailing out a lot of books!)
- Maybe a costco trip?
OK, my absolutely yummy breakfast:
-1/2 C oats/bran
-1 TB ground flax
-1/4 C pumpkin
-frozen strawberries (1/2 C?)
-spoon of PB (1-2 TBs; probably 1 1/2)
-1 TJ veggie sausage patty w. ketchup
Plus my book (which is very good):
For my packed dinner from yesterday (eaten in my car) I had:
-2 slices of TJ whole wheat pane bread
-1 tomato basil Morningstar patty
-few leaves of spinach
-brown rice and beans with frozen spinach and hummus stirred in
I also had a Zone perfect Almond bar that was in my purse. The nutrition facts/picture are here.
It was *really* good and I'm going to get a few more since they're on sale for $1 each at my grocery store! I know they're processed, but I crave cholate all the time and they're so much better than regular chocolate. They have 12 grams of protein, but fiber and vitamins/minerals! Yay!
Lastly, Oh She Glows is having a Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred giveaway here. And Mom on the Run is giving away RAW revolution bars here.
I'm out. Peace!