- oil change (driving 2 hours north tomorrow and home of Sunday morning)
- pack for our out-of-town show on Saturday evening. It's about 5 hours away from me, and I'll be carpooling with the other guys for most of the way. It's our first show in a while, but it's leading into a very busy season for us (our CD release is in 2 weeks! plus a bunch of other shows) so I'm excited!
- file papers that have been sitting on my floor for MONTHS
- this might involve purchasing a new file folder since mine is almost full
- on-line banking
- pickup music from a friend for the recording session we're doing on Sunday (RIGHT after I get back into town!)
1/2 C oats
1/3 C pumpkin
1 tsp ground flax
6 fresh strawberries (I am HIGHLY creative!)
1 fig (I microwave it in water to soften it up! It's much better this way!)
1 TBSP or so of trail mix, mostly sunflower and pumpkin seeds
1/2 Cottage cheese
1 TBSP PB
I finished the jar! I feel like a "real" food blogger now, since I'm posting pictures of my empty jar.
I might have also had another 2 small spoonfuls of PB. Oops.
This is the chocolate PB Loco one.
Some random snacks from yesterday:
No explanation needed. :)
I think this is my favorite flavor of Vitatop.
My leftover whole grain baguette from Panera Bread. Eaten on the way to rehearsal yesterday night. I also had a Light and Fit yogurt at home, but no picture because the roommate was around.
Nikes and Ponytails (cute name!) is giving away so many awesome foodie finds! Ends Wednesday.
Jumbo Empanadas is giving away a VITAMIX blender. I NEED one of these, so please don't actually enter. :) Ends tonight.
Happy Friday everyone!