Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Just another manic Monday

Good morning! I'm heading off to the gym very shortly here to meet one of my best friends. He's thinking about joining my gym and we're going to work out together for a few days at least.

So this is a quick breakfast post+ recap of yesterday:

I had a bowl of oats:

-1/2 C oats/bran
-1/2 C pumpkin
-Strawberry Creme Omega Swirl fish oil free sample (this is similar to the lemon one I blogged about a couple weeks ago. It's really MUCH better than it sounds!

-3 large fresh chopped strawberries
-1/4 chocolate brownie PURE bar
-1/3 C (?) ff cottage cheese
-1 TB (?) PB
(edited to say that I definitely got a little more cottage cheese and PB after the pictures so maybe a generous 1/2 C of cottage cheese + 1 1/2 to 2 TBs of PB)

This was what it looked like with the pumpkin and fish oil, before I stirred it in. Sorry about the photo quality.


Up close and personal:

Altogether, with the necessary coffee, considering I went to bed at 2:15 and got up at 7:00am. Don't you love those nights where you don't even get 5 hours of sleep?


And my completely random breakfast from yesterday. Don't ask--sometimes you just wake up craving not-sweet. I had a slice of toast with hummus and part skim mozz (finished it or there would have been more cheese!), brussel sprouts topped with hummus and a tiny bit of a leftover banana:


The rest of my day yesterday (which was really busy without time to actually sit and eat lunch):

-1/2 grain-y type of bagel with cream cheese. Hopefully whole grain, but I'm not sure about that.
-Zone bar (190 cals)
-more brussel sprouts with hummus (they're good!)
-Panera bread Veggie Sandwich with an apple on the side

OK, I'm off for a busy day including lots of exercise which I'm looking forward to. I'll try to be back tonight. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!