Then I cut up an apple and found the coolest sprouted seed! The cute li'l thing really wanted to grow! So I might try planting it; I'm not sure.
Lastly, my roommate offered me a vanilla bean geen tea sandwich wafer cookie. It was similar to an Oreo, except with the HFCS and other artificial stuff. I forget the brand now. Sorry, I'm a horrible blogger, but at least I took a picture of it.
Afterwards, I was still hungry so I had a Triple Chocolate Vita Top. I sense that these might not
be lasting too long. :)
Which was this:
I headed out to pick up my car (it's fixed!) and get a few groceries:
- brussel sprouts (excited about these!)
- strawberries (also exciting!)
- hummus (my treat to myself!)
- FF cottage cheese
- FF/SF yogurts
- one Rachel's yogurt which I've seen around blogland and I'm excited to try
- 2 pure protein bars
- one PURE bar--yay! I found this at my regular grocery store! So excited! The price is steep though, so I'm going to savor it by topping oats with just a little of it daily.
But now I'm home and I'm tired, so I'm heading off to bed. I'm meeting up with Emily at the health nut for lunch tomorrow at a Chinese food restaurant and I'm super excited about it!! I really want to meet other bloggers, as I'm a new blogger myself. So I'm sure we'll both post pictures and recaps!
Lastly, make sure you enter Bridget's giveaway for some chocolate and relaxation! It looks fantastic!