Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy bee!

Good evening everyone!

Today I woke up at 7, baby-sat an 11 month old little girl from 8:30am-1pm, drove home, did some e-mails and made lunch, then grabbed coffee at Starbucks, did a quick Big Lots shop (for more cans of Healthy Choice soup for $1.30!) and then taught violin from 4:30-9:30pm. I filled up the gas tank (yay), arrived home around 10:15pm, and read one blog before getting a message from the bf about an obligation to show up at a local bar where we hang out. I really didn't want to go, but his phone was dying and he was going to meet me there, so I needed to show up briefly. It's now 11:15pm, and I have almost the same schedule tomorrow. (Baby-sit 8:30-12:30, teach 2-8pm.) Of course, I don't actually feel tired at all right now, seeing as I'm on the latelateLATE musicians' schedule, but I'll regret it tomorrow if I don't get to bed within an hour. Still need to brush teeth, pay the Comcast bill on-line and I must always read at least 10 minutes or so every night before bed. It definitely helps me sleep better! Even if I am reading about teenage vampires. ;-)

So the point is that I don't think it's the best idea to put up a full post, even though I am wide awake right now. I'm really trying hard to prioritize sleep, but that's not always easy for me. I hope everyone had a lovely day and I'll see you all tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. You should get some sleep, you sound like a very busy lady. Hope you feel rested and relaxed in the morning.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!