For breakfast today I had a slice of WW bread with PB Loco Jungle Banana Peanut Butter, some FF cottage cheese, and a banana. (And coffee!)
Yesterday's workout was 22 minutes on the treadmill and just 10 minutes of quick legs conditioning, because I had to be home to teach a lesson. After teaching I made my lunch, which is what inspired the title of this post.
This is one can of tuna with Miracle Whip, the leftover sauteed cabbage and kale and the leftover corn and black bean salad! Quite yummy!
I also had this bar from Mi.
I started it in the car on the way home from the gym and I finished it after lunch. It was SOOO good! It had a dense texture and was pretty sweet, but also had quite a bit of protein (like more than Larabars, which is good!) and was very large for just 200 calories. I really enjoyed it!
Then I taught 3 lessons at a nearby church and came home to teach one more lesson! It was a long day yesterday! Between them I had one more of the bars Mi sent me! I can't get enough of them and I love trying new things!
And as a random snack yesterday evening I had a handful of almonds with carob chips.
OK, I'm not going to have time to comment on your blogs until Monday morning because my weekend looks like this:
- Pack/shower/lunch/leave by 2pm today
- Show tonight, stay overnight somewhere, not sure where
- Show tomorrow night, drive home (3 hours!) VERY LATE for my schedule
- Teach Saturday morning
- Play a wedding on Saturday at 4pm (be there by 2:30pm)
- *Hopefully* look at apartments on Saturday night!! It's the only time I have this weekend!
- Church on Sunday morning
- Teach a private lesson from 1-2pm (plus driving time)
- Drive two hours out of town to meet my boyfriend's parents. We'll be home later (10pm-ish) on Sunday night.
This will be my last post until Monday morning.
I hope everyone has a fantastic day and upcoming weekend!