Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Paleo Thai Chicken Soup





 I made this delicious soup from the Meatified blog yesterday. I left out the coconut sugar and subbed in mushrooms for the snap peas to make it Whole30 compliant. I used a homemade chicken bone broth, used roasted shredded chicken, and added a bit more salt and coconut aminos, but otherwise kept everything pretty much as described in the recipe. It is so tasty and nourishing! So many wonderful nutrients and such a wonderful relief in the winter! I plan to make another batch really soon.

Oh man, CrossFit is great, but I have to remind myself that I won't see immediate progress every day. I feel like I'm at a bit of a plateau (progress-wise) but I'm doing all the things I should be doing: sleeping adequately, following a paleo diet with enough total food, managing stress, and giving 100% to my workouts. I guess it just takes time to see strength gains.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!